Friday, November 27, 2009

Elles Crunchy Nut Cluster.

Elle came over after Grad on Wednesday and discovered she had a series of mozzie biteson her back really close together. When we were just being so amazing in my room, talking, laughing etc she announced that her mozzie bites are like "Kellogs Crunchy Nut Clusters".
And i can tell you now, it was the funniest thing ever! I love how Elle is random and open and honest like me. There are only few people that i can just sit in my room with, sitting on my bed or their bed, just talking for hours and hours and not get bored or anything. Elle happens to be one of those amazing people. And those people know who they are =)
I will blog about you guys very soon too.
Seriously, Elle is such a strong person. I look up to her in so many ways.
I adore her to the millionth degree
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment