Friday, December 4, 2009

Small

Today i feel really small, like short. I was going for a jog and all of a sudden, i felt really short and thintgs started to go really slow and long. It was so strange. Recently i've been craving banana bread and i have no ideas as to why. It's weird how we crave food or anything for that matter. But everywhere i went; there was banana bread. At boost, at Harris Farm Markets, even a sign about banana bread i saw when i was driving.
So i made some last night, but im picky with food so i was worried about my creation because i dont like to feel bits of banana as im eating. I want it all to be just all smashed up withy no banana bits.
And i was really yummy. Loved it =)
Tam came home from Bali yesterday, which was exciting. I missed her =)
So far, that is my Friday. Tonight i'm going with Tors to see Abbies dance concert so that should be really goooooood.
I am gay, goooooooooooooooooooooooooooodbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment