Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The sun is warm on my soft skin. The longer i sit here, the more my body tingles. The more intense i become. The more nerveous i am. My hand slides up and down my leg; smooth. The sun burns my skin to a nice brown and my hair to a light blonde. My iPod desides to play my favorite song and i now become content with myself. I am relaxed. I sit and wonder all sorts of things. I look back on how different i am a year ago. How happy i was then to how i am so now. But the happiness and so completely different. How things have changed. My life has changed. Im not sure if i miss how things used to be because that was a long time ago. Sometimes i wish i could change things and sometimes im glad with everything and the way things are. I know what i want. I just know it will all work out how it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment