Saturday, May 22, 2010

Busy Bodies

I cant believe how busy and full on the past month has been!
So full on with family, friends, work, school exams and Cam but i wouldnt have it any other way, sadly i've let my blog slip to back of the room but that will change!
With the hectic past weeks i've realised what and who are really important to me and what/who i should focus my positive energy on, and what aspects of my life that need changing. I want to surround myself with people that have similar opinions and outlooks like i do. I really want to focus a lot more on school and save as much money as i can for all the exciting things that Cam and i have planned (God, he is the deffinition of perfect, amazing, gorgeous etc!!)
Even though life has its ups and downs, i know that it will always work out in the end with a positive attitude and positive people.

No comments:

Post a Comment