Saturday, October 31, 2009

After the afternoon.

By jason mraz incase you were wondering, but my favorite song from him is "Beautiful Mess".
I want the butterfly feeling back. The nervousness to make the first move, The cute late night phone calls and text messages, the "listen to this song, it reminds me of you"; everything. I want it back because i know it will be different. I miss it. I miss feeling safe and feeling close. I miss the airport hugs when you havent seen eachother for 30 mins. I miss the laughter and the comfort. I miss the "lucky" feeling.
But this time it will be different because i know. I know what to do and what not to do. I am more aware and more careful then i was before. I have the knowledge and the way i can make my next relationship go right.
The next time i have these feelings i will know how to handle it. This next relationship (whenever it may be) will be bigger and better then the previous because of the knowledge we gained.
Knowledge is a powerful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment