Thursday, October 22, 2009

I think i've found it.

Anyone who knows me knows that i an constantly changing my future occupation.
Well boys and girls dont stress because i think i have found it! I think i have found the job that i am looking for. The job that wont change and it is perfect.
Communication Manager for a record label; promoting bands, helping them with their needs, organising press releases, label deals, photo shoots, advertising them etc.
Usually when i find a job i like, i always look at what it takes for me to get there. And when the UAI (or ATAR) is too high or i would be at uni for 8 years i simply move on and forget. But i'm not moving on. All i have to do is a Bachelor of Communication with Nil assummed knowledge and a UAI (2009) of 79.50. And i'm at uni for 3-4 years!
Ohh, how excited i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment